We are pleased to announce that the design
rights, Intellectual property and most importantly the future
manufacture of R J Herbert Engineering Ltd equipment, have been taken
over by Herbert B.V. Mr. Mark Verschuren.
Stabilisation of the business and
preservation of this valued product range is therefore now guaranteed.
Machines will be constructed to the same high standard by one of our
partners in the Netherlands.
Shortly we will give you more details and
further information. In the meantime, if you should have any questions,
please contact Mark Verschuren at the address below, or send an email
Herbert Engineering B.V.
Attn. Mr. Mark Verschuren
5657 EA EINDHOVEN
Phone: +31(0)40 20 10 434
We are pleased to announce the we will continue your need for spares & parts. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us.
The factory is located in the heart of the Cambridgeshire Fenland.
- 12.9 kilometres from Wisbech
- 25.7 kilometres from King's Lynn*
- 19.3 kilometres from Downham Market*
- Cambridge* 50 mins
- London (Gatwick)* 2 hrs 45 mins
- London (Luton)* 1 hr 30 mins
- London (Stansted)* 1 hr 25 mins
- London (Heathrow)* 2 hrs 45 mins
- Norwich* 50 mins
- Peterborough* 45 mins
Travel by Car (from A47)
- Exit A47 (on outskirts of Wisbech) at roundabout sign posted St Pauls Road (South) & Services
- Roundabout is identifiable with a Total garage and Little Chef restaurant
- Continue on road for 0.4 miles
- Turn right. At T-junction
- Continue on road for 2.4 miles until you reach crossroads. This is Marshland St James
- Continue straight over at crossroads (signposted Middle Drove). This is School road.
- Continue for 2.8 miles (over minor bridge bending to left)
- Turn right (signposted Barroway Drove / Outwell)
- Continue on Middle Drove road for 1.1 miles
- Herbert Engineering is on right hand side
Travel by Car (from A10)
- Exit A10 (on outskirts of Downham Market) at roundabout signposted Wisbech A1122 / Collectors World. (This is the bypass roundabout for Downham Market)
- Continue for 1.5 miles (at first roundabout turn right following the main road at the 2nd roundabout turn left signposted Wisbech)
- Continue over Great Ouse Relief Channel bridge and follow road continuing over River Ouse bridge
- Turn right. 200 metres miles after 2nd bridge. (signposted Marshland St James). This is Lady Drove
- Continue for 1.5 miles to T-junction
- Turn right. (signposted Marshland St James & Middle Drove) This is Barroway Drove
- Continue for 0.5 miles, following a sharp left bend continue for a further 0.9 miles
- Turn left (It is signposted Marshland St James / Outwell)
- Continue on this road for 1.3 miles
- Turn right (sign posted towards Marshland St James, Middle Drove)
- Continue on this road for 1.5 miles over bridge with traffic lights
- Herbert Engineering is 100 metres on left hand side